Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DriftMission Server Change
Hi everyone,

With all the growth on the website and forum we have made the decision to upgrade our servers again, this time we are moving to dual xeon quad cores with 36gb of DDR3. This will affect both DriftMission.com, RCDriftMission.com and the Forums. We will minimize the downtime as it is a simple DNS switch over. The transition will be done sometime this week. The forums and website will be closed during this time.

We apologize for the inconvenience however speeds should be much more responsive after :)

I will update this post once I have a date/time to begin.

Thanks
[Image: advertisesmall.png]
Awwww, no dm for a long time. My life life is done...
*Everyone enjoy DM*

What I am currently having fun with: Yokomo DiB Ver.2 (In Blue)
LOL
Oh no, how am I suppossed to know what is going on in the rc drift world?!?!?! But seriously though, glad this website is getting so much attention that we have to upgrade to better servers. I actually just placed an order for an R35 body from the store, trying to help keep this website as best I can:) Keep up the awesome work Wilkewhaq and staff!!!
[Image: bc276304-7f08-4025-b335-bd41c864c078_zps5043df43.jpg]
Congrats on the upgrade and I will be here waiting.
[Image: 222_zpsccdcf383.jpg]

Here For the love of RC Drifting
Thanks everyone! The server change will happen over in the next 24-48hrs!
Done!!
Leave a note here if you experience anything funky!
I have been trying to use the website and everytime I click the wheels tab, body tab or even the mst drift parts tab it takes me to a page that says 404 not found...
(08-30-2014, 08:21 PM)sdhsbaseball Wrote:  I have been trying to use the website and everytime I click the wheels tab, body tab or even the mst drift parts tab it takes me to a page that says 404 not found...

Thanks for letting me know :)

Should be fixed up now!