MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
DriftWars RC Drift Battles - The Great 8 to Finals

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DriftWars RC Drift Battles - The Great 8 to Finals
Here's the final video from Driftwars Part 2! Enjoy! =)

"The battles of the cars left after their battles in the Top 16 to make it to the Great 8 and a shot at first place. Sorry about some of the frame drops that occur, it happened after editing the videos and I haven't found a solution yet. RCX videos coming up soon!"

Any suggestions or inputs you guys have I'm open to hear, as it's the first time I fully covered the event.
The track listing looks great, nice detail.
Do you have a YouTube page?
(03-21-2016, 09:17 AM)glenyboy Wrote:  The track listing looks great, nice detail.
Do you have a YouTube page?

Yep, the video's posted on it haha. Channel name is CinematicRC LifeCAboy1
Subscribed!
(03-23-2016, 09:32 AM)glenyboy Wrote:  Subscribed!

thanks, I appreciate it!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RWD RC Drift Battles at Super-G! CAboy 0 331 08-06-2018, 01:04 PM
Last Post: CAboy
  GREAT RC DRIFT CARS IN MOTION / ERFURT 2018 DIGITAL RC 0 331 05-18-2018, 03:14 AM
Last Post: DIGITAL RC
  Driftwars Round 3 Team Tandem Battles! CAboy 0 851 05-22-2016, 04:46 PM
Last Post: CAboy
  Random AfroRC battles Gaelen 2 1,191 09-30-2014, 09:00 PM
Last Post: dj nekkon