MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Driveway practice

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Driveway practice
Here is a little video a friend helped me record of today's practice.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VY-dcNoLeAw

Comments on technique or anything are much apreciated

Had stupid crash couple days ago which injured my rear left universal shaft that eventually gave in today after 5 minutes of playing. Also cracked one of my new mst wheels.
Back to dogbones and 0 toe stock uprights now :(

I also fitted the active hobby carbon steering extensions not in the video tho.
What a major difference the did although it now needs some adjustments as i got some slop in the steering.

Cheers guys!
CSed tt-01
[Image: Untitled4_zps584e280c.png]
might want to try and set up a bit of a tighter course to really put your skills to the test.

[Image: lines-1.jpg]

something like this will be perfect. It will start to show you where your strengths and weaknesses are as far as getting through it.

So far you'd got the car to slide a majority of the time so the next step is to add some corners and some transitions :D
Photographer at Afro's RC follow us on Facebook, Instagram
HPI Sprint 2 2.7CS (in Progress)
HPI Sprint 2 4.5CS
Wrap-Up FR-D
Thanks for the help!

Today was a practice to regain some lost skill after 3 weeks of not playing at all.

I still need to find a good way of setting up the track, like a big rope or some chains.

Maybe i ll try to add some more cups for a start to create the corners.

Tomorow my friend is coming over with his mr4 yokomo and i hope we find a way to set it up nicely!
CSed tt-01
I hope you don't mind. But I thought it would be more convenient to others if the video was embedded. Tell a mod if you want it removed

Currently working on a RWD Sakura D3 Check out my --->build thread^^

that's really good drifting
[Image: 222_zpsccdcf383.jpg]

Here For the love of RC Drifting
(12-05-2013, 06:47 PM)L3gTxDomo Wrote:  I hope you don't mind. But I thought it would be more convenient to others if the video was embedded. Tell a mod if you want it removed

Of course no problem there man! I actually wanted to post it like that but forgot

Thankx nekkon
CSed tt-01

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Driveway Drift Sesh Daily Drifter 1 1,180 01-23-2015, 01:11 AM
Last Post: Eddie Gurera