Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
E-10 thread
Do you know the part number on the fow. I just got one of these and I'm already missing my ebrake lol

️DementeD️!llus!onz️ Because its for the love of anything custom
(05-16-2014, 01:57 AM)Pozr Wrote:  Do you know the part number on the fow. I just got one of these and I'm already missing my ebrake lol

The hpi part number is 88037 for the front one way.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
Current Chassis:Team Magic E4-FS, Team Magic E4D-MF Pro
Thank you

Welcome, I don't know who currently has one in stock though. E10 parts availability seems to go in waves.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
Current Chassis:Team Magic E4-FS, Team Magic E4D-MF Pro
As for the e10 FOW, im having a hard time sourcing one, anyone know certain places that would carry it?
Jus letting everyone know the front oneway for the e10 is now in stock everywhere finally. NOTE: You will need to run hpi universal driveshafts. Not yeah racings or anyone elses as they will not fit the oneway.
Jus got mine in lastweek. Also went 1.15 CS on my e10.
Not much overdrive compared to others but really wants to stay sideways longer. Hopefully going 1.31 CS soon but its a bit more of a pricey project.
Hpi E10.CSD
Sakura D4 RWD
How are you adjusting your cs on the e10

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
(06-13-2013, 12:25 AM)Chiefy707 Wrote:  There was an Overdose kit available, not sure if it still is though.

I have alot of fun driving my buddies' E10's Crédit travaux. It's a car I can just really push it with, and if I pushed too much it's strong enough not to break.
If you could show us his performance, it would be really nice.