Eagle Racing TT02 RWD rear engine

8 Replies, 3626 Views

After what felt like months of researching chassis I decided A Eagle Racing chassis would be the cheapest in the long run. I decided I would jump right in and go with the new rear/mid engine rwd TT02. Got it delivered today after 4 business days.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using RC Drift Handbook
I'll post some pictures once I get to my computer. Thought I could from the app.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using RC Drift Handbook
[Image: 20160202_145728.jpg]
[Image: 20160202_145806.jpg]
[Image: 20160202_145916.jpg]
So first impression is great! I don't feel much slop in any of the connections like i've read about in previous models. Suspension moves pretty freely. Steering feels really tight. The front arms don't drop completely but don't feel like they're binding up either. Definitely need to dial in the settings. Front suspension is visibly off. So, question in regards to factory assembly- The manual says to use thread locker. Should I assume this was done at the factory? Also says to sand the edge of the chassis and put glue on it to prevent splintering. One last thing, the diff. has a bit of free play going from forward to reverse. Is this normal? If anybody knows, wants to see specific pics or has any suggestions please feel free to chime in! Thanks.

shaun
Looks good bra. But I see one thing that looks funny, I think theres a phone in your tires lol
I would run a small bead around the edges of the chassis and shock towers. Pull a screw and see if there is any threadlock on them.

Better safe than sorry. That chassis is stunning. They get a bad rap for making clones but That is beautiful.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
Yokomo DP - RWD | Instagram: Hobby_Monster
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2016, 08:53 PM by idroppedthegrenade.)
(02-03-2016, 08:52 PM)idroppedthegrenade Wrote: I would run a small bead around the edges of the chassis and shock towers. Pull a screw and see if there is any threadlock on them.

Better safe than sorry. That chassis is stunning. They get a bad rap for making clones but That is beautiful.

Thanks for the advice!  I understand the clone thing but I look at it like them reengineering it more than cloning it.  Makes me feel betterSmile
It isn't a bad thing man. Hope I didn't come off like that. I love it. We can't all afford an MRD or FRD conversion or an overdose divall.

Clones keep us in the game with somewhat similar performance. If I had the extra cash that chassis would be mine.

Yokomo DP - RWD | Instagram: Hobby_Monster