MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Eazy Rides.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eazy Rides.
holy cow

awesome work
Very nice work man, love the detail and clarity of the photos, very nice rides as well man:)
>SCREW IT, DONT NEED NO FANCY SIG<
Hello and welcome, very nice, all of it! But how did you make that sick driver, you should post a DIY Driver!!!! =)
thanks for the nice comments and warm welcome guys. Got a feeling this will be a long thread as I like to reply with photos!Lol (i have so many)
For those who have'nt seen them before, ENJOY. Sorry to those who have..=)
I will be posting new threads on those chassis soon, but no DIY or Tuts sorry. Never did one.=(

[Image: IMG_0642_zps780323c7.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0532_zps57f5ab4d.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0614_zps9a2acb13.jpg]
yo yo

good to see you on here too.
Ya know what i think of them bro ;-) Still want that 240z, think thats gonna be my next body.
Avoca Drift Shed Au.
Visitors Always Welcome! https://www.facebook.com/avocadriftshed.au?ref=tn_tnmn
Thanks Russ and RevIT!!!
good to see you guys here too.
And Revit, if you want my 240Z you PM me yeah?? you know how much it cost, mates rates for you! but if ya gonna get a new one, just remember it's 190mm wide. thats the only one shit thing about Tamiya shells! but the quality of Tamiya shells are second to none.
here's some photos for you replies! lol..

[Image: IMG_8368.jpg]
(04-30-2013, 04:03 AM)eazy street Wrote:  Thanks Russ and RevIT!!!
good to see you guys here too.
And Revit, if you want my 240Z you PM me yeah?? you know how much it cost, mates rates for you! but if ya gonna get a new one, just remember it's 190mm wide. thats the only one shit thing about Tamiya shells! but the quality of Tamiya shells are second to none.
here's some photos for you replies! lol..

[Image: IMG_8368.jpg]

no probs bro, i do want but a bit broke atm, if you still have it when i'm flush it's mine :-) Have to agree, 190 is a biatch but some bolt on's would fix that and look pretty cool. I will do my own one day, but keen as for yours, just looks my era, lol ;-)
Avoca Drift Shed Au.
Visitors Always Welcome! https://www.facebook.com/avocadriftshed.au?ref=tn_tnmn
Nice rides Eazy!
Awesome bodies and like the drivers too :p makes me want to do more!