MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Eazy Rides.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eazy Rides.
thanks guys.
I totally forgot I done a Ray and a RX3 as well! here they are!

[Image: IMG_0055.jpg]

[Image: IMG_8537.jpg]

and here's a detail shot of the Yakuza 86's butt Lol
[Image: Untitled-5_zpsdb12d8d1.jpg]
Awww bro, i want both of them, sucker for old school :-)
Avoca Drift Shed Au.
Visitors Always Welcome! https://www.facebook.com/avocadriftshed.au?ref=tn_tnmn
(04-30-2013, 06:35 PM)RevIt Wrote:  Awww bro, i want both of them, sucker for old school :-)

lol. I only have the 240Z and the Ray. Just PM me if you want both ;);)
The RX3 was sold ages ago. And I sworn to myself that I will NEVER do another RX3 again. lol..
gonna be doing Terminator series with my chassis/shells. here's one i just did for the Stingray.
[Image: IMG_1132_zpsc493a142.jpg]
here's some never published photos of my very short lived BRZ. Had it for one week..
[Image: Untitled-12_zps1099fc20.jpg]
Your BRZ, was it ever actually mounted to the chassis?  I'm just really digging the look.  I think I just found my next body!

Now that I stare at it, is it wider than 190mm?
Don't be a douche and help the next guy.

(05-04-2013, 11:30 PM)Chiefy707 Wrote:  Your BRZ, was it ever actually mounted to the chassis?  I'm just really digging the look.  I think I just found my next body!

Now that I stare at it, is it wider than 190mm?

OK, it is a very small shell to start with. with big ass fenders. I never mount any off my builds. it only fit my VDF because the R31 was FM and the VDS had a driver. Thats how low it is as well.

So in this pic, the front is sitting on the strut towers, and the rear is sitting on the wheels.
It's 190mm wide.
You should get it anyway, it's a TOP QUALITY. just ride it high as! lol..
do you have a link to that brz? it looks ace!
I love that supra shell, amazing work.
AFRO'S RC CLUB x KERIZMA CLUB x MADHOUSE

Yokomo Type-C - RWD
Wrap-Up Next FR-D - RWD
The terminater is bout to destroy the ray haha
>SCREW IT, DONT NEED NO FANCY SIG<