Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eazy Rides.
(05-05-2013, 04:06 AM)zombiedrift7 Wrote:  do you have a link to that brz? it looks ace!

yeah man.
Just google Tamiya 51515 or banzai has them
http://banzaihobby.com/index.php?main_pa...o=&x=0&y=0

and here's the front end of that Supra! hope u guys are not fed up with my photos yet. Angel
[Image: IMG_0913_zpsb0f708fd.jpg]
cheers dude.
nicely done.. nope keep them coming man.. love your work!!
The underdog drifter....
[Image: 117.gif]
here's an old one.
Evo vs STI..
[Image: IMG_8982.jpg]
It was the Subaru that got my attention and had me following you.  In particular it was the orange eyelids of the headlights.  I did a search for VDF Gold and it led me there.  Lol.
Don't be a douche and help the next guy.

Sweet carse man, I had to look twice at the subi lol cause at first it looked just like a scion tc lmao
>SCREW IT, DONT NEED NO FANCY SIG<
Nice WRX, I may be a bit biased though since that's what I daily drive even though it's a few years older then the GR you have.
Sprint 2 Flux Missile chassis
XXX-D VIP Work in progress
Axial scx10 x2 winter rides
(05-07-2013, 08:48 PM)Chiefy707 Wrote:  It was the Subaru that got my attention and had me following you.  In particular it was the orange eyelids of the headlights.  I did a search for VDF Gold and it led me there.  Lol.

thanks guys.
lol. yeah man, it's a pretty well know STI shell.
I also gave her a PHAT conversion on the rear with some pumped up guards. Here's a pic I found the other day in my unpublished photos.
Riding on VDF..

[Image: IMG_8919_zpsfd919611.jpg]
here's one I just done, just some quality control and test fit in the Terminator workshop before I ship it out..
[Image: IMG_1494_zps1a38bb4b.jpg]
very nice body and the picture are beautifulls