MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Eazy Rides.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eazy Rides.
i will be taking a break from building shells, and concentrate on a series of Terminator workshops doing funny shit.
here's one i've done today..
[Image: IMG_1511_zps0d403dfa.jpg]
(05-11-2013, 02:48 AM)eazy street Wrote:  i will be taking a break from building shells, and concentrate on a series of Terminator workshops doing funny shit.
here's one i've done today..
[Image: IMG_1511_zps0d403dfa.jpg]

hahaha lol that awesome :) Everything you work on turns out unbelievable.
Chi-Town Drifter
thanks bro, yeah I did like 8 shells in 2 months. So gonna take a break from that and just do some set pieces with the Terminator.

here's one to keep uguys happyDevil
[Image: IMG_0884_zpscb05da31.jpg]
Terminator R31 TURBO upgrade!
[Image: IMG_1533_zpsa9421990.jpg]
Love it.
RC ART CE-RX CRIMSON LIGHTNING 3.09CS

KAZAMA GP-X 3.5CS

ENROUTE JXR 3.27CS

Friends don't let friends 50/50.
Hahahahah that is awesomely funny right there:):):)
>SCREW IT, DONT NEED NO FANCY SIG<
Top secret work on the VDF steering mod happening right here in the Terminator Workshop! lmao!
And as u can see, there is NO HOPE for the VDF...
[Image: IMG_1576_zpsce8d023f.jpg]
That car reminds me of the ktm x-bow
>SCREW IT, DONT NEED NO FANCY SIG<
I see your work on facebook all the time and I never ever get sick of seeing it, your picture quality is outstanding and your a true artist. Keep up the good work man!
Rollin' Sakura D3 CS Sport
Drift Pig RX-7 FD
(05-16-2013, 05:23 PM)ihaydz14 Wrote:  I see your work on facebook all the time and I never ever get sick of seeing it, your picture quality is outstanding and your a true artist. Keep up the good work man!

thanks dude!