Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eazy Rides.
im sick of seeing it.....

nah jk keepem coming :)
Keep Drifting Fun
[Image: 9121590828_f56a93fe31_o.jpg]
(05-17-2013, 06:44 PM)robb41488 Wrote:  im sick of seeing it.....

nah jk keepem coming :)
lol, don't care. I have to take photos everyday, otherwise I go madnutz!
here's one I just did! for the 1st time I can put drivers in the 240z!
Imagine getting chased by 2 Terminators in a Datsun 240Z??
Anytime!
[Image: IMG_1613_zpsd90a790f.jpg]
so i'm taking a break from shells. but i wish some company will make a Subaru forester shell for me.

This is my Forester i photoshoped to look RC!
[Image: IMG_24443_zpsb575ef2c.jpg]
That is cool wight the forester as an rc, do they have very many of those out, I have never seen one!
>SCREW IT, DONT NEED NO FANCY SIG<
(05-22-2013, 05:27 AM)eazy street Wrote:  so i'm taking a break from shells. but i wish some company will make a Subaru forester shell for me.

(05-22-2013, 07:53 AM)RCPHREEK Wrote:  That is cool wight the forester as an rc, do they have very many of those out, I have never seen one!

No one makes the rc shell... hes just ill-nyce at photoshop... had me fooled at first glance too
Team Ghost Drift
[Image: TGD+official+WHITE+side+decal+Osaka-Sans...+edit1.png]
MST FS-01D cs@2.0
Yokomo DRB cs@1.8
Eagle  R31 RWD
(05-22-2013, 08:22 AM)rudeboy03 Wrote:  
(05-22-2013, 05:27 AM)eazy street Wrote:  so i'm taking a break from shells. but i wish some company will make a Subaru forester shell for me.

(05-22-2013, 07:53 AM)RCPHREEK Wrote:  That is cool wight the forester as an rc, do they have very many of those out, I have never seen one!

No one makes the rc shell... hes just ill-nyce at photoshop... had me fooled at first glance too
Well I didn't think it was an rc, because he said he photo shopped it right at the top of the pic lol, but I was jw if they make an rc body as a forester cause I never seen one!!
>SCREW IT, DONT NEED NO FANCY SIG<
I'd be down for a fozzy, I wish someone would make a bugeye wagon shell as well.
Sprint 2 Flux Missile chassis
XXX-D VIP Work in progress
Axial scx10 x2 winter rides
thanks for the positive feedback guys. as u can see on my FB page I'm using my best knowledge which is photography to get the message across for this shell made. please join my page and share...

this is what my Foz looks like atm..
[Image: IMG_5322copy_zps3fdd2c5a.jpg]
Got to say from one photographer to another, your photos are on point. Just strobes or do you light paint?

If you ever consider selling any bodies to anyone over the ocean, let me know. :) Would love to rock one
(05-23-2013, 06:43 AM)teshi Wrote:  Got to say from one photographer to another, your photos are on point. Just strobes or do you light paint?

If you ever consider selling any bodies to anyone over the ocean, let me know. :) Would love to rock one

Thanks dude.
Just a simple studio set up and a half ass photo shop skills.
And yeah all my shells are for sale.
But they are all Sold except for 2.
Yakuza Supra
Yakuza R32.
Check my page out and contact me for more info if u like these 2 shells.
And thanks again for the nice comments.