Ebbi's ULWB Lexus GS400h 'Suigintou'

14 Replies, 5220 Views

oh man!! that looks so killer man. I've personally been wanting to do a lexus body and seeing this one i'm most definately considering it. I know you said the body is long so i think ill stick to something shorter.

Keep up the good work bro!!
[Image: bc276304-7f08-4025-b335-bd41c864c078_zps5043df43.jpg]
Ebbicake i meant your designs! How did you get them on?? Looks sick,awesome work!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
oh right! yeah the designs aren't actually mine. The flower, Picture of Suigintou and the 'Rozen Maiden' title on the other side are all art I have come across on the internet. Credit for the amazing concept art goes out to those artists. I just found them and said 'hey that'd look great with these on a shell' and made it so

To get them on the shell, I drew them by hand. basically the process was redraw the pictures and change them to suit duty on a shell (simplifying/changing small details to make them easier/more practical on the shell) and basically then trace the redrawn image onto the shell. I did the drawings on the inside of the shell and sealed with a layer of Iridescent green/purple - although this was an error because the iridescent paint ate through very slightly into the artwork and that's why it is a tad light in colour. I would recommend sealing in clear coat before painting.

My previous shell, the Hyouka C35 was done with the same sort of idea. only i drew it on the outside of the shell and never sealed it with clear coat. so when i get scrapes and bumps during drift sessions, the ink will come off/smear etc.
[Image: pgNNjza.jpg]
Kazama GSX-R Doripake
Tamiya TA-06 MSĀ 
Sanwa M12
What did you you to do the drawing?
YOKOMO- OUTCLIP DP-RWD-WIP
MST-FXXD S WIP
This thing looks huge on track.. Pitty someone smashed the wing off on sunday ;(..... Cheap R2 S%%T.. lol
[Image: 1975048_10152286815453540_1226896195_n.jpg]