Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
enRoute JXR V2 Silver-Black Edition
enRoute JXR V2 Silver-Black Edition Full Posting

enRoute JXR V2 Silver-Black (1)The enRoute Co. has released their latest edition of their popular JXR Version 2 RC drift chassis, the JXR V2 Silver-Black Edition. The new Silver-Black edition refers to the Silver aluminium alloy and Black carbon graphite main chassis. The new silver-black edition is the inverse of the original JXR V2; black alloy with silver carbon graphite chassis. The new Silver-Black edition does not come as a full kit, it requires several parts in order to be a complete chassis. The details and specifications of this new chassis is listed in the full post.

Silver anodized chassis: Chassis: Aluminum parts for 1/10 drift here carbon black chassis, (right) (Black) Aluminum Motor Mount V2 will be equipped with a V2 type type, around the steering wheel.

[Image: enRoute-JXR-V2-Silver-Black-2.jpg]
[Image: advertisesmall.png]
dose anyone have any experience with this chassis? i love the all black one, reminds me of knight rider hahaha
[Image: prodigydDMbanner.jpg]
it looks very similar to the TC-FD. I would wrongly assume that it might drift similar lol
(02-18-2013, 08:01 PM)Dorvack Wrote:  Sorry for the necro-post, but I've been looking at the JXR V2 for a while and was wondering if these chassis needed any options out of the box to make them perform.

They're also popular competition chassis in Japan so, having watched a few comps my interest has been piqued.

Dorvack.

If you order a v2 it will come 90% assembled. You may want to rebuild the dampers, so you need shock oil. Also the black Enroute springs are way to hard.
Also Enroute has some chassis build with a very bad quality of screws. I believe the problem is solved lately, but beware.

The kit comes with 1,6 countersteer standard, so if you don't want to drive countersteer, you will need other pulley's and belts.
I can recommend the standard countersteer settings, it drives very nice.

Let me know if you need any more info.
great info
Keep Drifting Fun
[Image: 9121590828_f56a93fe31_o.jpg]
You can check a small build review here:
http://wreckitsideways.com/2012/10/20/bu...d-edition/

I will start a new topic in this sub soon, did a little rebuild last weeks.
if you use this kit,
you can use oil 300 for front & back. i used it & i comfort

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Image alu chassis for enRoute jxr drift15house 1 1,125 03-15-2016, 06:31 AM
Last Post: idroppedthegrenade
Image Enroute JXR rebuild Reinier 21 11,174 04-14-2014, 01:03 AM
Last Post: itzero