ESC/Motor combo question.?..

6 Replies, 3853 Views

Hello and good day to everyone.
I recently treated myself to a skyrc Cheetah 60a combo, 10.5 turn.. I have seen many a review on the leapoard version
But nothing on my particular choice, so my question is :- Has anyone any opinions about said combo, as any info
Would be greatly appreciated..
I have been in the RC world for many years but only recently got bitten by the drift bug, and GOD did he bite hard,lol. I
Have the D3 clone that I am extreamly pleased with. I must admit though that it has required setting up properly. I
compleatly stripped it down and rebuilt it adding oil, grease and loctite as it had none of any. The toe was all over the
Place too, while putting it back together I fitted a One Way to to the front with the UWA driveshafts as I would have wanted
To fit them at some point anyway... It is now a well set up very cool looking and capable chassis.
Anyway getting back to my point I am now ready to fit all my electrics but I am awaiting delivery of some Pink 12g
Silicone wire. I thought this chassis deserved a neat install, so I'm going to change all the wire over to matching pink.
Any info or personal thoughts on my intended ESC/Motor choice will be eagerly read....
Thanks for reading ..
Sparky.

Sent from my GT90X using DriftMission.com, powered by appyet.com
:devil: weapon of choice :- D3 Clone.
Didn't you already buy the combo?
Any ESC/MOTOR combo can drift, if you looking for a better combo you should look into the Novak Systems, most of their esc are sensored and have no clogging while drifting, that's that stop and go feeling while drifting.

http://teamnovak.com/products/index.php?...9vkum9ub17

LEAD FOLLOW OR GET OUT THE WAY!
I run Speed Passion Reventon PRO 1.1 and 13.5t MMM and it's awesome. Sooo smooth at all speeds.
MST MS-01D VIP II
Speed Passion Reventon PRO 1.1
Speed Passion 13.5t v3.0 MMM
Savox SG-1258TG
Airtronics MT4 w/ TX-461
The cheetah is seneored, I just wondered if anyone else has used this combo.. I will be fitting it in my d3 clone soon.
A guy at the local track runs a cheetah in a sakura, he likes it, and it's actually fairly quiet.
MST MS-01D VIP II
Speed Passion Reventon PRO 1.1
Speed Passion 13.5t v3.0 MMM
Savox SG-1258TG
Airtronics MT4 w/ TX-461
Thanks for the info .....

Sent from my GT90X using DriftMission.com, powered by appyet.com