MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
fat ladies

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
fat ladies
wow dude! nice job!! please make sure u uses the tamiya GT R-34 light brackets..it will fit perfectly and also will kick some asses! =)
i am, though am still sourcing out the r34 lb's for it. thanks
[Image: newsig.jpg]
... And I thought I was gonna see some cellulitis!!! lol.  Great looking cars!
Come see my RC paint Jobs at

www.facebook.com/blushoprc
Nice work! Love the supra!
(02-26-2013, 09:45 AM)RCer Wrote:  ... And I thought I was gonna see some cellulitis!!! lol.  Great looking cars!

nice one bro...

(02-26-2013, 01:11 PM)mikep415 Wrote:  Nice work! Love the supra!

you has a very nice body with many small details that make them even more beautiful congratulations [Image: icon_smile.gif]
thanks man...  Shy
What did you use for the 'rivets' in the rear window of the Cross R33? Micro screws or pinheads or something? They look very realistic.
[Image: twssig.png]
wreckitsideways.com
ZILLAlife*Hiro Seiko*Tonisport*SkyRC*RC OMG
this one is pinheads, more realistic than that of microscrews, coz if you were to scale up the micro screws, you would have 2 to 3 inch big screw heads on your cars fender or window. ;)
Lobe the fat ladies, minus the celulitis.... (sp)  any who... fine work buddy..