Finally all finished!

24 Replies, 10841 Views

(04-17-2014, 05:32 PM)sbillingham Wrote:
(04-12-2014, 01:58 AM)baggedhardbody88 Wrote: What front setup do you have to achieve that much turning angle? Mines a older one and has half the turning radious.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Fully an assumption, but I'm guessing he has every upgrade imaginable lol! For the steering angles, you'll need the aluminum steering rack and wide-angle drive-shafts. I've been enjoying my first few runs on the stock D3 setup, with the addition of the FOW and alum. belt tension post, but plan on making the steering my next upgrade purchase, without question.

Haha basically, I built this basically from parts so it has the aluminum steering rack, wide-angle driveshafts, knuckles and c-hubs. I have to tell you its so worth it, its so precise and you get maximum steering.
[Image: 11956741205_b39a3f8ec9_z.jpg]
Where did you get all the parts.. and I think my plastic hubs are shot. Amd thanks for the reply.. looks like I need to start looking.

I ordered every part of this car from RCmart.com I have not one single complaint besides customs being assholes and holding some parts randomly for like a week or so. Besides that it was no BS.

TQRCracing.com has a bunch of the sakura goodies now also so you should check there as well.

Oh and id like to add that my heatshrink on my front CVD's has lasted for months now. I use the shit out of this car and not a single bit of axle bind/ chatter and the roll pin has not moved, it honestly doesn't even look like the heat shrink is worn at all.

I try to keep the car as clean as possible at all times, parts don't wear when they are properly shimmed and clean!
(This post was last modified: 04-25-2014, 06:09 PM by C.Raynes.)
See I had my wide angle shafts for a week amd the pin came out of the axle.. but there wasnt any kind of material around the pin near the knuckle.. so I put some there. Amd it takes forever for rc mart to ship my stuff and still havent recieved in 2 weeks span.

This chassis is forsale if anyone is looking for a complete, bind and drive, 100% upgraded d3 with a fantastic setup on it. Bind it to any Spektrum radio and your drifting.

$600 shipped anywhere. electronics on this chassis alone are worth $400