Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
for sale section?
but then you have the other people who will post whore just to get enough posts to sell.

and the issues that come with it unless specified buy at your own risk
Keep Drifting Fun
[Image: 9121590828_f56a93fe31_o.jpg]
I understand that too.

However I think by not creating a for sale section we are "playing it safe", and are forcing those members here who ARE loyal to sell elsewhere. I think  every forum has a disclaimer saying you buy at your own risk anyway.

I feel as if 75 post would really deter someone from trying to post whore. Especially when you can go and post things for sale on RCtech.net as soon as you join.
(05-07-2013, 02:59 PM)vroomin Wrote:  I understand that too.

However I think by not creating a for sale section we are "playing it safe", and are forcing those members here who ARE loyal to sell elsewhere. I think  every forum has a disclaimer saying you buy at your own risk anyway.

I feel as if 75 post would really deter someone from trying to post whore. Especially when you can go and post things for sale on RCtech.net as soon as you join.

Im for it. buyrer/seller rating would help maybe???
Team Ghost Drift
[Image: TGD+official+WHITE+side+decal+Osaka-Sans...+edit1.png]
MST FS-01D cs@2.0
Yokomo DRB cs@1.8
Eagle  R31 RWD
I also like the 6month minimum before selling, would definetly stop people from joining just to sell
I'll have another chat with the powers-to-be, but i can't guarantee anything  ;)
Keep Drifting Fun
(05-07-2013, 03:56 PM)kidastra Wrote:  I also like the 6month minimum before selling, would definetly stop people from joining just to sell
I agree :) lol even though im not at 6 but close (I think)
hey guys new to the site but im curious, i cant find a for sale section? is there one?
theres a thread on this....
Keep Drifting Fun
thansk, brain fart and didnt search. my bad.
Any update on this? Come on I need a used servo!! LOL
Current: Tamiya / HPI

Future: MST

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  forum section needed JustSiDEwayZ 13 3,620 01-03-2013, 09:41 PM
Last Post: Tizer