MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
fully custom Varis Kit Evo X

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fully custom Varis Kit Evo X
now we can say its really battle tested and live up to it, next to bash is the bashed fc
[Image: newsig.jpg]
woooo im honored to say I may have spun this car out a couple times ;)
No such thing as perfect.
Student for life.

[Image: 2mo6o94.png]
it was good fun driftin with you bao!!! we had some good wall rides going!! haha
Keep Drifting Fun
[Image: 9121590828_f56a93fe31_o.jpg]
Can't believe how close i was to the shop that made this shell. I went to college at the same street as this store. Too bad I was not into RC's a couple years back as I was heavy into the real car race scene there.
[Image: 4028172207455215s.jpg]
Overdose Drift Package RWD
CER D08 Premium RWD
Yokomo DRB Overdose RWD
Ce-RX type R White Wolf RWD
are you from cebu Lougc8?
Yes I'm from Cebu. Born there and went back there to finish college. Its been almost 2 years though since I left, but if you were into the car scene there my black gc8 should look familiar.
CER D08 Premium RWD
Yokomo DRB Overdose RWD
2yrs back? hmmm... by that time would still be in manila, drifting my girlfriends (now my wife) old 78' celeste. would be cool to meet you someday here in cebu, visit me at the shop, and check out the wrap vehicles that my team did. :D
I'll definitely visit when I come back. Yeah after I finished college and etc I went back here in the states. Too bad I'm no longer there anymore cause you'd enjoy my friends Celeste with a 4g63t engine swap.
CER D08 Premium RWD
Yokomo DRB Overdose RWD
add me up on fb look for alvin espinosa or drift.signal@gmail.com will chat over there. ;)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  White Varis EVO X Blackwrench 5 4,909 06-22-2013, 10:12 AM
Last Post: Blackwrench