Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gas Powered Drift Trike
Works were stopped for a while, because i was waiting for my "driver". I think that you know his name  ;) 

.jpg   13271426_290077914665512_432760062_o.jpg (Size: 171.07 KB / Downloads: 26)
  • Sakura D3 RWD
            - Speed Passion 21,5t
            - Nosram Devil
            - Sanwa MX-3

And thats it  Lol
You should of got an elite figure, they have far better articulation
I know, but they are like 2 or 3 times more expensive, and i dont want spend 25$ for figure like this. I think that i will try to improve his articulation. If not, he will looks good staying next to my model
  • Sakura D3 RWD
            - Speed Passion 21,5t
            - Nosram Devil
            - Sanwa MX-3

And thats it  Lol
Ringside collectibles have some good sales, if you use the code grim you get 10% off. The good thing about elites is most don't lose money
First frame is almost done, so i started to work on another one. It will be little different, because i think that this one is cooler. I even have little help with bending pipes :D

.jpg   13296248_290777811262189_1659245650_n.jpg (Size: 17.81 KB / Downloads: 22)
  • Sakura D3 RWD
            - Speed Passion 21,5t
            - Nosram Devil
            - Sanwa MX-3

And thats it  Lol
Pretty cool. I used to have Gundam models and all they would do is fight and mess up my room XD
[Image: AWESOMENESS.jpg]
3Racing Sakura D4 RWD
Ok, there was a little brake (because of school). But now its winter, i have brake, so i can back into it. Last time i ways working on D3, converting it into RWD, and this took me much more time.
So, ive almost finished the first one, but my cat figured out, that this is best toy he ever had. So he took it, and almost destroy XD
I will repair, but first i will finish the 2nd one. But i have one crazy as hell idea. And my cat will not able to take it this time. Because it will run away from him hahahaha. Yes, im going to convert this little bad boy into RC :D
I found a very tiny servo, and i found a small motor from slot car. Now i only need tiny li-po, and even smaller esc to power it.

[Image: 2lkr12q.jpg]

I took a pic with my Sanwa, to show scale of it. It turns out, that i make mistake, and its in more like 1/12 or 1/11 scale, but its not big diffrent

[Image: 111pfv8.jpg]

Ofcourse, all of electronics wont be hidden, i cant do anything with that :( But it still be a rather stupid view on track, whan this little thing will be drifting every courner (or doing spins lol). Worst thing is, that i cant fit a gyro into it. But its just toy, not a competition model.

Or is it? haha
  • Sakura D3 RWD
            - Speed Passion 21,5t
            - Nosram Devil
            - Sanwa MX-3

And thats it  Lol
Well, it took longer to figure out some problems, rest is because of school
In last week ive done all steering, and 90% of driving system. I think that in this month it will be finished :D
Steering works fine, schaft moves smooth (i made it on ball bearing), motor seems to be a little bit too powerfull, i already order smallest electronics i found, so i will be able to even put a gyro into it XD

Everything is good, nice, and........ yes :P

[Image: 6f3yow.jpg]

[Image: 27zkbhi.jpg]
  • Sakura D3 RWD
            - Speed Passion 21,5t
            - Nosram Devil
            - Sanwa MX-3

And thats it  Lol
I forget to add video of the steering  Lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4OHp1JGFcc
  • Sakura D3 RWD
            - Speed Passion 21,5t