Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
General Beginner Questions
(11-13-2013, 09:59 AM)asorbus Wrote:  
(11-13-2013, 01:41 AM)Frias65 Wrote:  
Hobbyking sells the lipos and yea definitely pick the futaba over flysky.

I must have overlooked them or something on hobbyking, any suggestions on what mAh to choose?
[/quote]
Anything up to a 5200 or so will work. I remember another post I think chiefy said an 8000 will fit but it hits the belt.. I run peak racing powermax (I think its called that) 45c 4200mah and I get about an hour runtime with my 13.5t motor. For C rating anything 25 and above will be good.
Ordered the Futaba earlier today, Chassis comes in Thursday, body was paint Friday and I'll be picking up a couple LiPo's and a charger from a lhs on Friday when I get paid. Stoked to say the least.
So I've begun looking at Motors, Esc's, and Servo's and again I feel a little overwhelmed, I'm not exactly sure what I'm looking for or what I'm looking at performance wise, I could use some suggestions, I have about $160 in my budget for all 3, I don't even know if I can get decent parts for that, so help would be greatly appreciated.
Check rcmart.com there is a lot of motor esc combos, with good brands. I recommend a sensored combo.
Who says Yokomo?
YOKOMO DIB
YOKOMO
DRIFT PACKAGE
YOKOMO DRB
I found the novak drift combo on ebay brand new for $124 shipped.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Questions about wheel fitting and general compatibility Das_TrA 6 2,902 06-03-2014, 08:01 AM
Last Post: tamiya