Genki's Aristo Basher Shell

7 Replies, 4038 Views

Since my 180sx no longer fits the Type-C, I needed a basher shell to hold me over until I finished one of the current shells I'm slowly building for it. I decided to do a quick paint job today on an Overdose Aristo I've had laying around for ages. I just used stuff I had laying around at home to quickly finish the shell so I can run the car at the track without worrying about cars running over my chassis.

-Finished it off with some Tamiya Lame Flake -> followed by Red -> backed by White because I ran out of black haha.
-Used supplied decals for window trim instead of painting the trim because it's quicker - and I had no black. Gotta say, not a fan of supplied trim.
-Detailed with supplied decals and some I just had laying around.
-Carbon hood, roof, trunk.
-Probably won't install light buckets or LED's on this one.
-Could use a front mount intercooler with bash bar though Smile... maybe.
-No body lines ect either, although they would look good... maybe later... maybe...
-Front fenders cut for clearance, so they are ugly Wink

Overall pretty janky job, but came out great in the end for what it is. I'm happy with it, and can't wait for some tire marks to start making their way onto the doors Smile

[Image: 034_zps4bb6b29c.jpg]

[img][/img]

[Image: 033_zps2be9054e.jpg]

[Image: 032_zpsc6d00b19.jpg]

[Image: 031_zpse0f19834.jpg]

[Image: 028_zpsee28a68f.jpg]

[Image: 027_zpse9f9c92f.jpg]

[Image: 026_zps2a0d0788.jpg]

[Image: 025_zps9ad8527f.jpg]
AFRO'S RC CLUB x KERIZMA CLUB x MADHOUSE

Yokomo Type-C - RWD
Wrap-Up Next FR-D - RWD
Mother of god, it's an Aristo!
For a basher's shell, I think it's a nice finishing.

I just love the Aristo, reminds me of my fav Arcade game on a Gaming Arcade, Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune 4. I have that Banapassport.
Sakura Zero S - Racer, part time drifter.
?????????? - ????
OD EVERYTHING!!!! Love it!
[Image: 0000.jpg]
Looks awesome! Where did you get that OD mat thingy under it?
Currently working on a RWD Sakura D3 Check out my --->build thread:^^:

Thanks everyone! It took a nice beating tonight Tongue
L3gTxDomo, it's an Overdose setup board. They've been discontinued for quite some time now.

Yokomo Type-C - RWD
Wrap-Up Next FR-D - RWD
Looks awsome sunny!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Keep Drifting Fun
[Image: 9121590828_f56a93fe31_o.jpg]
Good god....And I have been searching all over for one of those bodies...I ended up getting a vertex verossa instead.

Looks nice man!
(03-06-2014, 01:53 PM)robb41488 Wrote: Looks awsome sunny!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Thanks man!

(03-08-2014, 02:52 AM)Rotarygod Wrote: Good god....And I have been searching all over for one of those bodies...I ended up getting a vertex verossa instead.

Looks nice man!

Haha, I had this shell sitting around for close to a year now. It's probably my fav. shell from Overdose, unfortunately I hacked it up and did a quick finish job on it :/ ... I hope I can eventually get my hands on another one and do a proper job on it!

Be sure to post some pics of your Verossa when you're done, you definitely don't see many of those floating around.

Yokomo Type-C - RWD
Wrap-Up Next FR-D - RWD