MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Greetings from Russia

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings from Russia
That's amazing! Maybe a miniature Bansky could do art on it lol.
Ahahahah unlikely, too much time is spent
amazing job
(09-02-2013, 02:40 PM)bansky Wrote:  I was thinking about selling dioramas, that's just who needs it? But what about the engine, I think can try

oh I forgot the main thing
[Image: xmUawNgeNHM.jpg]
Here is the original

just like all post say what you are creating is truly a work of art , not many people have your skill . some pay good money for art , you never know . by the way love this car too .

[quote='bansky' pid='22489' dateline='1378154451']
I was thinking about selling dioramas, that's just who needs it? But what about the engine, I think can try
You've definitely inspired me to try my hand at some custom work. This kind of diorama is perfect for any photographer. Great little write up, too!
loving this...

I love my dioramas and this is cool.
thanks friends
B-e-a-utiful
amazing work!