Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gyro choice
hi everyone I'm am looking for a gyro for my rwd d4. I do not know what one to get. If anyone has experience with gyros or can help it would be appreciated.
The Onsinki seems real popular. I have both a MST LSD 2.0 & Mst LSD 3.0 that I am very happy with.
Gramps
---------------------------------------------------
MST RMX 2.0S 
MST FXX-D
Exceed RC MadPulse awd

(06-27-2017, 02:24 PM)Drift12345678 Wrote:  hi everyone I'm am looking for a gyro for my rwd d4. I do not know what one to get. If anyone has experience with gyros or can help it would be appreciated.

There is lot's of gyro's out there, some better than most of them, since many is just a knock off.

The few that stands out for the rest:

D-like Guild One X (Plastic)
D-Like Guild One X (Aluminium)
Overdose DAIS Drift Spec (New product)
MST 3.0 RS
MST 2.0 RS
MST 2.0 S
HPI Dbox 2.0
Yokomo YG-302 (plastic)
Yokomo RPG-302 (Aluminium)
Sanwa SGS-01C

Other brands

Onisiki Alu (D-like replica)
Yeah Racing GC301
Yeah Racing Hackslider Drift Tuned Gyro
GWS Piezo Gyro
Futaba GYC440
Slidelogy Aluminum (D-like replica)
LasseGashi gyro (D-like replica)

In our RC club, we are using the D-like, MST 3.0/2.0 and Yokomo YG/RPG 302 - but maybe some is gonna try the new Overdose.
MST XXX-D VIP - CS 2.0 - Main

MST FMX-D PRO - RWD - Main

MST RMX-S 2.0 - RWD - Secondary
(07-04-2017, 02:18 AM)Woodsnail Wrote:  
(06-27-2017, 02:24 PM)Drift12345678 Wrote:  hi everyone I'm am looking for a gyro for my rwd d4. I do not know what one to get. If anyone has experience with gyros or can help it would be appreciated.

There is lot's of gyro's out there, some better than most of them, since many is just a knock off.

The few that stands out for the rest:

D-like Guild One X (Plastic)
D-Like Guild One X (Aluminium)
Overdose DAIS Drift Spec (New product)
MST 3.0 RS
MST 2.0 RS
MST 2.0 S
HPI Dbox 2.0
Yokomo YG-302 (plastic)
Yokomo RPG-302 (Aluminium)
Sanwa SGS-01C

Other brands

Onisiki Alu (D-like replica)
Yeah Racing GC301
Yeah Racing Hackslider Drift Tuned Gyro
GWS Piezo Gyro
Futaba GYC440
Slidelogy Aluminum (D-like replica)
LasseGashi gyro (D-like replica)

In our RC club, we are using the D-like, MST 3.0/2.0 and Yokomo YG/RPG 302 - but maybe some is gonna try the new Overdose.
How about the eagle racing sp piezo. The one that come with some of the eagle kits?
Quote: How about the eagle racing sp piezo. The one that come with some of the eagle kits?

The SP Piezo is the same as GWS Piezo Gyro on the list, Eagle racing have just put a custom sticker on and are calling it theirs - Funny thing is, that MST did the same back in the day, calling it a 1.0.. the first ones around in the mid/late 2013.

Lot's has changed since then..

(07-05-2017, 05:25 AM)lensmall002le Wrote:  The Onsinki seems real popular. I have both a MST LSD 2.0 & Mst LSD 3.0 that I am very happy with.

Angel Angel Angel

I haven't tried the Onisiki but i think,one of the reason's is it's pricepoint vs the D-like price is pretty steep and higher for the Aluminium version

(07-07-2017, 02:36 AM)Woodsnail Wrote:  
Quote: How about the eagle racing sp piezo. The one that come with some of the eagle kits?

The SP Piezo is the same as GWS Piezo Gyro on the list, Eagle racing have just put a custom sticker on and are calling it theirs - Funny thing is, that MST did the same back in the day, calling it a 1.0.. the first ones around in the mid/late 2013.

So is the eagle racing piezo good?
(07-12-2017, 11:30 AM)Drift12345678 Wrote:  
(07-07-2017, 02:36 AM)Woodsnail Wrote:  

So is the eagle racing piezo good?
More advanced and better gyo's are on the market today, i wouldn't buy one or use one - Mainly because i like how i can adjust the gyro gain on my MT-4