Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gyro choice
Hey guys!

Could somebody make a video of them setting up the most lsd 3.0x without the transmitters ability to adjust the 3rd channel?
Hey guys!

Could somebody make a video of them setting up the most lsd 3.0x without the transmitters ability to adjust the 3rd channel?
Hey guys!

Hey guys!

Hey guys!

Hey guys!

Hey guys!

Hey guys!

Could somebody help me out? I have the mst lsd 3.0 X, I don't have a transmitter that can adjust the 3rd channel and don't know how to set it up manually. Could somebody please make a video of them doing that?
Sorry for all the posts, didn't even see one was working until I switched from pages ?