Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gyro help
Hey guys I have a rwd sprint 2 flux, I installed a onisiki gyro and when I drive straight the wheels go crazy like it can't decide to go left or right. I'm running a savox Sc 1251 mg. I even tried a futaba bls451 and it was worse it did it when the car wasn't moving. Also I noticed that the servo only goes crazy when connected to the steering, it seems to react normal (I'm just looking at the steering horn move) when disconnected from steering. Thanks in advance
Turn down gain until wheels don't shake. Is ch3 connected?

Sent from my Lenovo P1a42 using Tapatalk
Team Magic - E4D(4) RWD - Sakura D4 RWD
That didn't work, and I tuned it down low. ch 3 is plugged in.
Have you turned down gyro gain from controller ? If that doesn't work. Unplug ch3 and try manually setting gain from gyro. Where is the gyro located?

Yeah gain turned down from control. I will try unplugging  ch 3 and using manual adjustment.  The gyroonwas in the middle then i moved it just behinf the steering bell cranks
I'm not sure what remote you are using. Usually remotes with ch3 turn knob binded will set value from -100 to 100. So if you set it at one end of knob, gyro will be max. At the other end it will be max too.

Try to put gyro on lower chassis towards the middle to rear of chassis.

Sorry, i was trying to say that the position of the gyro on the chasis was in the middle of the chasis, then i moved it closer to the front. I haven't manually adjusted the gain yet. I will try that today as well as putting the gyro lower on the chasis. Thanks for helping