Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gyro not reacting
Gear 
So I tried the D4 without a gyro and yeah....it's not happening.
I installed the Yeah Racing one but when it's all hooked up my steering doesn't react. It's as if servo isn't plugged into the rx, but it is. There's simply no signal getting through to the servo.
I had it wired correctly but still tried switching the wires incase the manual or labeling was wrong. The gyro's led lights up too, so there's power getting to it.
As soon as I leave the gyro out the loop the servo works fine again. Also tried with a second servo and it's the exact same problem!

Any help is massively appreciated cause no gyro=no fun for me. I kinda suspect it's defective :-(

BTW my ESC has a BEC running 6V@3A so that can't be the problem either.
I know someone who had a similar problem with a different brand of servo. His problem was his remote system wasn't compatible, as when he plugged in a different one it worked straight away
I'm using a Sanwa/Airtronics MX-V with the standart rx....R-371 or something. If it's any help the servo is a Savox 1251 and the ESC is a SkyRC Toro TS 120A. Unfortunately I don't have another TX/RX to check it with.....is it worth getting e.g. the SkyRC gyro to see if that one works with my setup?
(09-27-2015, 10:58 PM)IDcm81 Wrote:  I'm using a Sanwa/Airtronics MX-V with the standart rx....R-371 or something. If it's any help the servo is a Savox 1251 and the ESC is a SkyRC Toro TS 120A. Unfortunately I don't have another TX/RX to check it with.....is it worth getting e.g. the SkyRC gyro to see if that one works with my setup?

Hi there, did you ever get to the bottom of this? I have the same issues and currently use a cheap flysky gt3b, I have also tried the MXV by sanwa and it didn’t work either .. looking for a difinitive answer before I go and spend loads on a fancy handset and receiver like .

Thanks