MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
Gyro quality question

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gyro quality question
Ordered a Yeah Racing Hackslider with my chassis (still under construction) and I have a Spektrum DX5C remote with the transmitter with a built in gyro. Is there a difference in the quality from using either one or should I just run the one that's embedded with the transmitter for ease of tuning from the radio?
Realtime tuning could be handy :)

Can't say how either one might perform 'better', could boil down to packaging & placement. If gyro is built into RX you might need to mount it centrally & in a certain direction. An external box be easier to move around, just my thoughts.
[Image: MRCsig.gif]

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Next Gyro question Kaxlene 8 1,695 07-20-2015, 05:40 PM
Last Post: Kaxlene