Gyro Recommendations

17 Replies, 13899 Views

Hey guys,
I am new to RWD, building up FR-D from WrapUp Next and looking for a Gyro that will works with Savox Digital Servo.

Looks like Suberidome one is sold out all over the world or not shipping to Europe - are there any other good gyro's you can recommend?
Have you looked at the "D-Box" from HPI ...it can be a lil pricey but if you search EBay or Bing it might not be so bad. or Eurgle Stabilizer at R2Hobbies I know they ship to Europe
I love my hpi d-box. It's not glitchy like another club members I drift with and he uses a heli gyro
newer Tamiya gyro's can be controlled via 3rd channel - you can change the gain on the fly. It's what I'd go with, when I step up to RWD.
www.facebook.com/raincityrajikon  - Seattle's scale drift club
RWD yoko dori pake -=- RWD SJ ota-r31 -=- 50:50 SJ ota-r31 (club loaner car)
+ 2wd Slash, 4x4 Slash, e-Maxx, Subaru Brat scaler, mRS4, broken quads and a bunch of spares
(08-29-2013, 10:50 AM)karimartin Wrote: Looks like Suberidome one is sold out all over the world or not shipping to Europe - are there any other good gyro's you can recommend?

It ´s in stock at Banzaihobby. http://banzaihobby.com/Wrap-Up-Next-0037-01
Thanks for tips guys, will take a look on HPI or Tamiya one. My FR-D will arrive in few days, so will do few pics.

@Davis: Still see it Out of stock at Banzai Smile
Just try and drift it without one. It's much more rewarding that way.

-Jeremy
Will definitely try it without, but as I saw most of the guys are riding with it - will see how big difference there will be from CS 1.8
When I first started my RWD project is was really hard but after 3 - 5 weeks and lots of set up work I'm able to run with the CS cars. I'm too cheap to buy a gryo/I don't have paypal so I just worked on a car. It's a lot more fun to work on the set up to make it better in my opinion.
(09-02-2013, 11:33 AM)karimartin Wrote: @Davis: Still see it Out of stock at Banzai Smile

Too late, it was in stock when I checked it. Wink

The Telebee Drift Gyro from Hobbyking seems to be very good as well. A friend of mine is using it and it works very well. I ordered one as well now.

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store...vers_.html