Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
H0LESH0T's D-Like Re-R
Nice

Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk
Nice progress, those disc brakes and calipers were a let down. The calipers binded on almost all my wheels so I'm running caliper-less in front. Are you going to run CS and RWD?
(05-09-2015, 10:53 AM)UneekSole Wrote:  Nice progress, those disc brakes and calipers were a let down. The calipers binded on almost all my wheels so I'm running caliper-less in front. Are you going to run CS and RWD?

Yeah, I was surprised when I saw the calipers/disc brakes in the box. I had to remove both calipers to run the wheels I am running.

I'll be running CS 1st and then look into going RWD.

[Image: 1zdbua1.jpg]

2 more chassis shots.

[Image: 35ciqf5.jpg]

[Image: 2h52pzb.jpg]
Where you get the chassis protector?
(05-10-2015, 11:52 AM)Jbeast78 Wrote:  Where you get the chassis protector?

Off eBay. Plenty of different ones on there. Just search "RC Sticker Bomb". There will be a few different sizes.
Holeshot - Ever think about installing an aluminum brake kit? I've heard MST brakes will fit. My RER is on pre-order right now but when i get it in I plan to test fit the MST brakes.

Does DLike sell brake options for this kit?
@HOLESHOT

Are you still running your RE-R? I'm thinking about picking up the 2.0 because I did the maths and upgrading my XEX after converting it to a spec.R is going to put it well above the 2.0's cost.

-Vic
Stable
  • Yokomo DIB275 Premium (RWD Conversion)
  • Yokomo DPR (Hayato Yoshiba Spec)
  • Yokomo YD-4
  • Yokomo YD-2 PLUS
Drift Gundam Blog
(08-27-2016, 07:28 PM)DriftGundam Wrote:  @HOLESHOT

Are you still running your RE-R? I'm thinking about picking up the 2.0 because I did the maths and upgrading my XEX after converting it to a spec.R is going to put it well above the 2.0's cost.

-Vic

Sorry, I didn't have it for long. Sold it as was using the SCT a lot more. No matter how many times I sell all my drift gear to get into another class, I seem to always find my way back to the drift scene.
That's a shame. I've thought about picking up something like a YZ-2/4 for general shenanigans on non-prepared surfaces, but this hobby is a fickle mistress.

-Vic
Stable
  • Yokomo DIB275 Premium (RWD Conversion)
  • Yokomo DPR (Hayato Yoshiba Spec)
  • Yokomo YD-4
  • Yokomo YD-2 PLUS
Drift Gundam Blog