Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello Drift Mission
Hello everyone. My name is Justin. Im a 29 year old from Omaha NE. I've been doing RC's for only about a year now and I'm completely hooked which is no surprise because I'm a serious gear head anyway. Ive been drifting but only for about 6 months. My current chassis is an MST FXX S. Upgrades so far are just a few. Aluminum standard steering rack, servo mount, diffuser, and 8 way adjustable servo horn. Im just starting to really get into this as far as tuning and setup. Here in Omaha, we have a massive carpet track which i will post up pictures later in that thread. There are only just a few of us that drift here and an even smaller group which run RWD, but is very slowly growing.The Body is still my first, Tamiya S15 and has slidelogy Type F if i remember correctly, and Pipes Backfire unit. Ive poked around on this site quite a few times and finally decided to join. Im looking forward to the future here on Drift Mission.

Thanks for looking

[Image: image_zpspcku7enl.jpeg]
[Image: image_zpsj1l3cq0d.jpeg]
[Image: image_zpsplhqiflm.jpeg]
Welcome to the forums! Nice chassis BTW, can't wait to see track pics!
MST XXX-D VIP w\ Novak Drift Spec Combo
Welcome to DM. Looks like a nice solid setup you got.
Thanks guys. Track pics are up. Gonna go grab some photos of the lincoln outdoor concrete track when I get time.
Hey supernova, Welcome on driftmission. I hope you really enjoy this community.
Im looking forward to the future here on Drift Mission.

^^goldenslot^^

^^GCLUB มือถือ^^

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello Drift Mission Paul-R 14 1,560 12-29-2014, 12:54 PM
Last Post: ReyAnne