Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello Drift Mission
Gear 
Well guys i went a different route and got me a set up well put together which i think will be a perfect noob set up for me.

Here is what i got and where i got them from at a killer deal price .

1. 3Racing Sakura D3 CS  w/ 2.4GHz Radio Set Brushless ESC COMBO #CB0626
http://www.rcmart.com/3racing-sakura-fro...37130.html
Price: $134.90

2.CYS SERVO
http://www.asiatees.com/display?id=59728...&model=All
Price: $39.96

3. Rocket 13.5T Brushless Sensored Spec Motor
http://www.asiatees.com/display?id=72264...&model=All
Price: $59.01

input on this esc please
Speed Passion Reventon Stock Club Race Brushless ESC Metal Black for 1/10 RC Car #SP000048
[Image: speedpassion-sp000048-1_zpsfe5f3f15.jpg]

specs here :http://www.rcmart.com/speed-passion-sp000048-reventon-club-race-metal-black-p-36947.html?cPath=1560_1021
Nice deal buddy! $135 for mostly everything. Did you order everything as of yet?

As for the ESC I have not had that specific one but I heard good things about speed passion ESC's (was my second choice before I went with an OMG ESC).
(12-29-2014, 03:58 AM)ReyAnne Wrote:  Nice deal buddy! $135 for mostly everything. Did you order everything as of yet?

As for the ESC I have not had that specific one but I heard good things about speed passion ESC's (was my second choice before I went with an OMG ESC).

I have placed the order already since it's all coming from the other side of the world i wont see it until Jan' 17th. Pretty much the only down fall. I just couldn't believe no one in state has better deals ... It seems over seas company have way better deals =I Can't wait until then I will soak up enough knowledge and understanding. YOUTUBE AND FORUM TIME !
Man you should have checked out the for sale thread here first. Lots of nicely priced electronics for cheap. Also many are stateside so no long waiting. If your uneasy about buying used stuff, I understand but I've never had an issue on here and paypal has always rectified any problems I've encountered in the past.
Team Ghost Drift
[Image: TGD+official+WHITE+side+decal+Osaka-Sans...+edit1.png]
MST FS-01D cs@2.0
Yokomo DRB cs@1.8
Eagle  R31 RWD
(12-29-2014, 10:12 AM)Paul-R Wrote:  
(12-29-2014, 03:58 AM)ReyAnne Wrote:  Nice deal buddy! $135 for mostly everything. Did you order everything as of yet?

I have placed the order already since it's all coming from the other side of the world i wont see it until Jan' 17th. Pretty much the only down fall. I just couldn't believe no one in state has better deals ... It seems over seas company have way better deals  =I  Can't wait until then I will soak up enough knowledge and understanding. YOUTUBE AND FORUM TIME !

There was a deal Sakura D3 along with a lot of hop ups on Raikou drift. $200 for for like $300 dollars worth of stuff. Like what rudeboy03 said, there are a lot of deals on the forum.  

(12-29-2014, 12:07 PM)rudeboy03 Wrote:  Man you should have checked out the for sale thread here first. Lots of nicely priced electronics for cheap. Also many are stateside so no long waiting. If your uneasy about buying used stuff, I understand but I've never had an issue on here and paypal has always rectified any problems I've encountered in the past.

^^^ I can vouch for him. I have bought as well as sold here through the forum (some in states, some out of the country) and I have not had any problems whatsoever. Even he has some of my monies lol

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  hello Drift Mission Supernova 4 1,019 11-02-2016, 03:10 AM
Last Post: SameraAzam