Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from Kyokuro
Hi, this is DDJ from Kyokuro Project (J-M250's brother). I drift 2 custom hand-built chassis, a TT01 Active 67% CS (Active Hobby front mid conversion, hand-cut carbon) and a TA04 I call Evo-R 71% CS (full custom front mid conversion, hand-cut carbon). I also drift a stockish basic TT01 50/50 just to mix it up. Just wanted to say wassup and glad to be here.
Hello, and welcome.....great place to be:)
>SCREW IT, DONT NEED NO FANCY SIG<
Welcome to the Mission! The DriftMission! Should you choose to accept you will become highly addicted.

This message will self destruct in 10 seconds.

Promoting radio controlled drifting to the masses since 2009
(05-09-2013, 11:30 AM)JustSiDEwayZ Wrote:  Welcome to the Mission! The DriftMission! Should you choose to accept you will become highly addicted.

This message will self destruct in 10 seconds.

Haha why did mission impossible run thru my head when I read that welcoming statement?!:);)
>SCREW IT, DONT NEED NO FANCY SIG<
welcome to DM
Keep Drifting Fun
[Image: 9121590828_f56a93fe31_o.jpg]
Welcome to DM! I also have a front midship converted TT01 with custom steering and Active Hobby CS v2 (though not installed).

Would you mind showing what you mean by hand-cut carbon?
Welcome mi amigo :)
Chi-Town Drifter
Thanks guys. Glad to be here.

(05-09-2013, 12:31 PM)vroomin Wrote:  Welcome to DM! I also have a front midship converted TT01 with custom steering and Active Hobby CS v2 (though not installed).

Would you mind showing what you mean by hand-cut carbon?

Oh. All I meant was I cut out my own parts from a 3mm thick carbon plate (lower deck, upper bridges, bell cranks, etc.)
Industrious are we now !! WELCOME TO DRIFT MISSION. Croeso y Driftmission