Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from London
Hi there,

I'm new to the drift scene even though i've been following it for ages. Just ordered by first drift chassis, a TT-02D with the Z-tune body. I'm really only getting into it for fun and maybe some friendly races but no major competitions at the moment, but maybe in the future so the TT-02 is perfect for my needs. I got the aluminium prop shaft and will be locking the diff when I build it up, until I get a spool. I will be getting CVDs when the spool is installed. Would any of you recommend any other upgrades for a car park connoisseur and also what types of tyres should i run for polished surfaces like tiles and tarmac? I live in london so where would be the best place to find my local drift club?
Hi there, I'm from Essex. There's a few options for you, I don't know exactly where in London you from. But there's Rayleigh rc, and soul rc.
Hpi t drifts or mst hard or hardest tyres are good outside tyres. Also try the msuk forums