Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from South Africa
Hi fellow drifters. I am Louis from South Africa and i have been drifting for almost a year. The hobby always fascinated me and i eventually decided to join in on all the fun. I really enjoy the drifting, as well as the building of the bodies. Glad to be here and im sure i will be gettng a lot of help from fellow members out there.

.jpg   13 (800x600).jpg (Size: 251.13 KB / Downloads: 6)
.jpg   13 (800x600).jpg (Size: 251.13 KB / Downloads: 6) This is my Ferrari 458 that I have just done. i have named it The SmurfRari. It's not complete yet. i have some wing mounts, exhausts and tow hooks coming in the post. And ill be making a front splitter and rear diffuser. Hope you guys like it.
Hello,

Welcome to the forum! What is the RC scene like down in South Africa? Are there established drift courses or is it mostly a tennis court/garage scene?

-Vic
Stable
  • Yokomo DIB275 Premium (RWD Conversion)
  • Yokomo DPR (Hayato Yoshiba Spec)
  • Yokomo YD-4
  • Yokomo YD-2 PLUS
Drift Gundam Blog
(07-07-2016, 11:46 AM)DriftGundam Wrote:  Hello,

Welcome to the forum! What is the RC scene like down in South Africa? Are there established drift courses or is it mostly a tennis court/garage scene?

-Vic

Watsup Vic.

The scene is really picking up. Especially in the drift scene. We have 3 or 4 official drift tracks. My crew is actually having an exhibit at a car show next month. The show is called State of Stance. We also have nationwide competitions where everybody from South Africa comes to compete.
Hey, welcome! Share some pics of the event after it happens. We had one here in Denver at a car show and it's nice to see people getting into it. Stirred up lots of interest as well.
MST XXX-D VIP w\ Novak Drift Spec Combo
(07-07-2016, 07:34 PM)remz3 Wrote:  Hey, welcome! Share some pics of the event after it happens. We had one here in Denver at a car show and it's nice to see people getting into it. Stirred up lots of interest as well.

I have some pics at home on my laptop. Will upload later. Can't upload too many because im still new here
Are there established drift courses or is it mostly a tennis court/garage scene?

goldenslot
gclub online

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sup Sup From Durban, South africa Bob Rock 1 563 01-26-2015, 02:43 PM
Last Post: B.Richards
  Newbie from South Africa Gdzilr 4 1,407 09-11-2013, 08:42 PM
Last Post: robb41488
  Hey from South Africa Rc Virus 20 3,840 05-29-2013, 05:45 PM
Last Post: davidsmunoz