Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello from washington!
Hey guys,
My name is mike, I'm from Longview about 2 hours south of Seattle. I am new to rc drifting and rc in general. I just bought a sprint 2 drift RTR in December and literally just bought a Sakura D3 CS carbon chassis today.

Edit: what are the best tires to use on linoleum, smooth/rough concrete and asphalt?
also can I transfer my electronics from my sprint 2 over to my Sakura while I buy the new equipment?

thanks.
Welcome! We've an all day indoor event on Feb 9th at Monroe for the nwmhe.com

hope you can make it out for some laps!
www.facebook.com/raincityrajikon  - Seattle's scale drift club
RWD yoko dori pake -=- RWD SJ ota-r31 -=- 50:50 SJ ota-r31 (club loaner car)
+ 2wd Slash, 4x4 Slash, e-Maxx, Subaru Brat scaler, mRS4, broken quads and a bunch of spares
Welcome to dm

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
Keep Drifting Fun
[Image: 9121590828_f56a93fe31_o.jpg]
Thanks!
Welcome to DM!

Sent from my VS920 4G using Tapatalk
Current Chassis:Team Magic E4-FS, Team Magic E4D-MF Pro
Welcome to DM

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk
Welcome to dm, you will probably need a different (harder) set of tires for the linoleum, because of the extra grip. otherwise I like Mst silver CS-R's for smooth/rough concrete and asphalt
FS-01D
MS-01D
VDF-II
FR-D v3.0
Active FR Rwd - Forsale
Thanks guys for the warm welcome.
(01-27-2014, 10:26 PM)Piper Wrote:  Welcome to dm, you will probably need a different (harder) set of tires for the linoleum, because of the extra grip. otherwise I like Mst silver CS-R's for smooth/rough concrete and asphalt
thanks piper! You say hard for linoleum so should I get a medium/ soft tire for smooth asphalt / concrete then?
(01-27-2014, 11:31 PM)Mike Nickerson Wrote:  Thanks guys for the warm welcome.
(01-27-2014, 10:26 PM)Piper Wrote:  Welcome to dm, you will probably need a different (harder) set of tires for the linoleum, because of the extra grip. otherwise I like Mst silver CS-R's for smooth/rough concrete and asphalt
thanks piper! You say hard for linoleum so should I get a medium/ soft tire for smooth asphalt / concrete then?

Hard tires for smooth asphalt / concrete , and even harder/Hardest tires for linoleum.
FS-01D
MS-01D
VDF-II
FR-D v3.0
Active FR Rwd - Forsale
(01-28-2014, 12:04 AM)Piper Wrote:  
(01-27-2014, 11:31 PM)Mike Nickerson Wrote:  Thanks guys for the warm welcome.

Hard tires for smooth asphalt / concrete , and even harder/Hardest tires for linoleum.

okay thanks for the correction!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Noob From Washington DC Superjoepez 2 1,329 03-16-2013, 12:56 AM
Last Post: JustSiDEwayZ