Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello to the RC Drift community.
Hi everyone, my names Terry, I use RCDORI as it is also my handle on XBOXlive.
I live in springston New Zealand, my current collection of Rc cars is varied, but my true love is my TL01.
I've been racing since I was little,drifting since we had to steal PVC toilet water pressure hose stolen from our local construction site to make our own tyres!.
I've tried many different chassis's in my persuit of the perfect fit for me,and the TL01 is what I was taught to race with back in the eighties and just seems to have the feel I like. I know it's outdated against the likes of Sakuras and MST, but it suits this old dog. I am heavily into scale building,and drift is my next passion so the two have now become my main hobby, the reason I have joined this great site apart from the obvious world of knowledge I stand to gain from hours of browsing thru your posts, Is I have currently been posting my builds or more so finished builds on different drift sites on Facebook, and have started to gain a little international attention in the form of other drift sites re-posting my pics and was asked if I had build threads for my projects and as I didn't was promptly directed in this direction!,yours being the most comprehensive site I have come across I figured I'd save the browsing and sighn up here and start linking to my build threads. Thanks for having me,look forward to hearing some feed back to my creations. Terence Voice.
Welcome to DM!!!! Add me on Xbox Live so I can have some more friends to play with lol!
Currently working on a RWD Sakura D3 Check out my --->build thread^^

Welcome!!!
welcome
Team Ghost Drift
[Image: TGD+official+WHITE+side+decal+Osaka-Sans...+edit1.png]
MST FS-01D cs@2.0
Yokomo DRB cs@1.8
Eagle  R31 RWD
welcome!
Keep Drifting Fun
[Image: 9121590828_f56a93fe31_o.jpg]
Welcome to DM!
Who says Yokomo?
YOKOMO DIB
YOKOMO
DRIFT PACKAGE
YOKOMO DRB
Welcome to dm Terence.
FS-01D
MS-01D
VDF-II
FR-D v3.0
Active FR Rwd - Forsale
Welcome...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thank you to the online drifting community 7kings 2 1,218 07-11-2014, 04:52 AM
Last Post: 7kings
  Its Here!!!! Officially a part of the RC Drift community. SilviaSlidin 18 4,338 01-28-2014, 01:09 AM
Last Post: Wardy1982