Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help!!! adding weight to front???
Im in need of advice,,, my sprint 2 is super tail happy and oversteers like a mutha... i feel the chassis is set up pretty good but soon as i hit the  carpit the tail just spining out... it almost like its rwd... would  weights to the front help with ??? I feel the rear of the car is pretty heavy to begain with so do i need to equal this out???? Please anyone help???  
Thanks!!!!
Hi There,
Yes some weights in the front would help in your case!
Is it a CS or a 50/50?
Yes  i over drove the rear and under drove the front.
Hi again,
Do you know the ratio rear to front e.g. 2:1?
Did you match you Final gear ratio accordingly to the overdrive ratio?
Also can you post the spec of your servo please?
My ratio is 1.75... i got the mod from you tube the channle is (The RCNetwork) i changed the rear pully to a 21 tooth and the front to a 12... my servo is a Savox digital SC - 1233s 0.07sec i cant member the tourqe rating...
My ratio is 1.75... i got the mod from you tube the channle is (The RCNetwork) i changed the rear pully to a 21 tooth and the front to a 12... my servo is a Savox digital SC - 1233s 0.07sec i cant member the tourqe rating...
OIC, Just a rough idea of final gear ratio (FGR), I use around 7:1 for a 10.5T motor. If I use lower FGR like 6:1, the car start getting too punchy and very hard to control the rear.
Also with a rear heavy car, it is always gonna be oversteering. If it is not improving after adding weight on front end, you can try using harder springs at rear and have the rear ride high bit more than the front e.g. 5mm front and 6 - 6.5mm rear.
Hope that helps!
Yeah man i take all advise ill def try the weights and go from there... but thanks a ton for the help bro super kool of u!!!
Have you got a FOW installed and is it fitted the right way?

Sent from my SM-G900F using DriftMission.com
More content at:
[Image: %25C5%258Ckami%2BDrift_banner.jpg]
Sorry if this is super newb lol but FOW????

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Adding parts on to body Andrew_lopez 2 632 10-23-2017, 09:26 AM
Last Post: xXOnyxX
  ????Adding more cs???? L3gTxDomo 4 1,901 10-03-2013, 11:21 PM
Last Post: Rusty180SX