MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
help guys (.^_^.)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help guys (.^_^.)
where i can find hop up parts for hpi sprint 2... or any parts from any brand that will fit to my hpi sprint 2... thank you guys... send me a link please if you have..
this  is the only site i know of. id get as much hpi stuff as possible. gpm's  quality is questionable
[Image: prodigydDMbanner.jpg]
I'm not sure where you're located, but Tower Hobbies carries a lot of the HPI parts for the car.

http://www3.towerhobbies.com/cgi-bin/wti...C0221&P=OW

GPM's aluminum is a bit soft and prone to bending. That said, some people have had no problem with it, and some people have had problems, so I think it may be a hit or miss with their aluminum products. Personally, I would stay away from the suspension parts, but the other products may be alright.
im from united states.. can you give me more link for hpi hop up parts even in the other country?... thank you
What are you looking for in particular?

If you're looking to upgrade to a carbon chassis or something, I'd say the exotek one looks good! http://www.exotekracing.com/sprint-spx-pro-chassis-set/

Or you can go for what HPI offers, although that carbon chassis is made for saddle packs. You'd have to mount a stick pack with Velcro or custom mounts or something.

Otherwise, there isn't much support for the sprint 2... even cs'ing the car requires custom work/pulleys.
im looking for chassis upgrade bro... send me all you know....i want to choose which one is better for me.. thank you...
Like I said, there really isn't a lot of support for this car... either way, good luck with it. It's definitely not a chassis I'd sink much money into personally, but makes for a good basher.
I dont see the point of buying a 3rd Party Parts for your Sprint2..IMO I would focus more on the body than making the chassis look good.
its really not that hard to cs a sprint. the pulleys from my taot5 will fit a sprint with no modding
[Image: prodigydDMbanner.jpg]
what pulley is that?? lol can i have one?? (.^_^.)