Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with electronics pleaseeee
Well I just bought a flysky gt3c and I blinded it but to go forward you have to push reverse on the throttle and the steering is backwards how do I fix this?
Look thru your manual for a way to reverse your throttle channel. Usualy it will be a menu item named TH CH REV/NOR.
That means throttle channel reverse or normal.
[Image: smalleroneTENlogocfedit.jpg]
Promoting radio controlled drifting to the masses since 2009
(06-21-2013, 01:44 PM)JustSiDEwayZ Wrote:  Look thru your manual for a way to reverse your throttle channel. Usualy it will be a menu item named TH CH REV/NOR.

Ok thanks! I will try that
Another thing you might look into how to program your radio to your esc.(electronic speed controler) when you do this the esc learns which signal from the radio is forward and which is reverse. So go to your esc's manual and learn how to program your esc properly!
[Image: smalleroneTENlogocfedit.jpg]
Promoting radio controlled drifting to the masses since 2009
(06-21-2013, 02:43 PM)Jbarribo Wrote:  
(06-21-2013, 01:44 PM)JustSiDEwayZ Wrote:  Look thru your manual for a way to reverse your throttle channel. Usualy it will be a menu item named TH CH REV/NOR.

Ok thanks! I will try that

Wait so would I look through my esc manual? Cause the controller didn't come with a manual
Go to where it says rev on the controller and change ch 1 and 2 to rev.
HB TC-FD: 1.5 CS, Spektrum DX4S, Tekin RS Gen2 W/Redline 10.5, Savox 2272mg