Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help with TA06
I just put back together my TA06 after some TLC and now the car is barely drive-able. When I try to drive it, it's struggling to put power on the ground. When I pull on the belt to make the wheels rotate, it's really stiff and makes a whistling noise sometimes. I can't figure out what I did wrong? Any suggestions? Thanks
'
[Image: chris_zps472af1b7.gif]
Take off the belt and check front or rear binding.

step by step

Could be as simple as a motor mesh
or
Could be a crossed gear in the rear case.

not sure.

I can't remember if the front tensioner has a ring adjustment. It could have moved
"... step by step" +1

Check everything that rotates.
Don't be a douche and help the next guy.

I know this is going to sound stupid but make sure you didn't tighten your wheels on too tight. Don't laugh it happened to me. Lol
(02-07-2013, 06:27 AM)Tito2102 Wrote:  I know this is going to sound stupid but make sure you didn't tighten your wheels on too tight. Don't laugh it happened to me. Lol
Amen to that..
(02-07-2013, 07:02 AM)Lille Buller Wrote:  
(02-07-2013, 06:27 AM)Tito2102 Wrote:  I know this is going to sound stupid but make sure you didn't tighten your wheels on too tight. Don't laugh it happened to me. Lol
Amen to that..

I can 2nd that one...lol
if ya can slide it you can drift it!!
I'm glad I wasn't the only one this happened to lol

(02-07-2013, 10:46 AM)toefurkeybasher Wrote:  
(02-07-2013, 07:02 AM)Lille Buller Wrote:  
Amen to that..

I can 2nd that one...lol