Heru's Panther D3 with hopups

90 Replies, 29245 Views

Might venture into that when I have time

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk
So does this conversion come with the alloy bulkheads too? Nice and I like how this looks.. Very good quality it seems..
The underdog drifter....
[Image: 117.gif]
(01-07-2014, 08:04 PM)Combat_Drftr Wrote: So does this conversion come with the alloy bulkheads too? Nice and I like how this looks.. Very good quality it seems..

No, those are the alloy hopups from 3racing.

The aluminum pieces included in the conversion are the ones mocked up with no bulkhead
The 2nd picture on the one with the preview of the chassis plates

(This post was last modified: 01-07-2014, 08:27 PM by Heru Farukon.)
Wooo !
Both my new belts (180mm 60t) [Thanks again Piper!] and SSG Transverse battery kit + rear bulkhead cover came in the mail

[Image: ygegemaj.jpg]
[Image: e7u4e4ur.jpg]

And she is completed Smile
The new 180mm belts got rid of most of the slack. So right now I can't complain.
Did not realized 3mm of belt could make such a difference!!

[Image: eny8etyz.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 01-08-2014, 06:44 AM by Heru Farukon.)
Looks great, bro! I also noticed we have them same battery lol
Currently working on a RWD Sakura D3 Check out my --->build thread:^^:

Yeah it was the only lipo my LHS had in stock. Might pick up another as a spare. Lol and it's good for rear weight.

I want to do bullets soon but I don't want to change my esc out yet lol.
(I've tried to desolate the connections from the esc but they were factory soldered and I can't seem to melt them.)

Ohh speaking of soldering, I need to shortern the esc to motor wire as they are way too long for this new setup. Previously they sat further back on the plastic tub chassis

Nice to see it complete! That site shipped those belts pretty fast. I'll have bookmark that website too hehe.
[Image: 4028172207455215s.jpg]
Overdose Drift Package RWD
CER D08 Premium RWD
Yokomo DRB Overdose RWD
Ce-RX type R White Wolf RWD
(01-08-2014, 06:39 AM)lougc8 Wrote: Nice to see it complete! That site shipped those belts pretty fast. I'll have bookmark that website too hehe.

Well the reason was that it's the next province over and I paid like 2 day shipping($8). The belts were 2.86 CAD but ordered 2 ($5-6)

its a pretty good site, thats where i get my 9t pulleys from
[Image: 405149244.jpg]
That's one sexy conversion kit.
I like this one actually better than the 3-Racing one, but the way my electronic is setup, I wouldn't get away with it since it has that front brace behind the bulkhead.
Tight work.