Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey there from WA State
Hello there everyone!

I'm completely brand new to drift rc in general, but I have been racing and working on rc cars here and there. Drifting always seemed fun, but I haven't really bothered to get into it since I had no one to really do it with. I recently got my buddy into rc with a hopped up TT02S with some decent drifting tires to kinda just get him into it since he drifts with his real car since I was getting out of touring for F1 and 1/12 Pan Cars. He's enjoyed it a bunch, and he eventually wanted to save up for a solid drift chassis.

I came home from another day at work with a gently used MST XXX-D VIP roller for $200. I've been looking into it through reviews and some articles, and it seemed like a good place to start. I don't intend to get too serious into it just, but I may hop it up down the line. My main intent right now is to really just have fun with my friend, but I would love to fine tune and improve the chassis. I've been hearing a lot that RWD seems to be the way to go, and I bookmarked the process on how to do it in any case. It's not ideal, but I'll just pop on a brushed silver can on it for now with a 2s lipo as I slowly research about the electronics I should get into for it. But if anyone does have any suggestions or advice, I'd gladly appreciate it! I hope to learn a lot more about rc drifting in general. Thanks for listening to what I have to say and I hope you all have a good one.

Messages In This Thread
Hey there from WA State - by Xayrone - 07-28-2018, 10:58 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Guy in the state Viper Th Sniper 3 515 03-24-2017, 09:14 PM
Last Post: Jackal_Drifts
  New member in cold state of Minnesota Maddog_Madigan 7 1,367 02-29-2016, 05:41 PM
Last Post: Maddog_Madigan