MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
how to figure belts out?? please help

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how to figure belts out?? please help
Hey everyone i have a front motor R31 and i changed my pulleys for more CS but i need smaller belts how do i figure out to get the right belts????
Calculating is quite difficult. - But you can just take a piece of string, shoelace or an old belt, wrap it around the pulleys and then unroll it and measure the length.

After that you only have to check out the "belts guide list" posted above to find a belt of similar length.
thanks for the help i think i got it figured

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  rc drift 3 belts vs 2 belts? wildwoflclaw 0 877 11-09-2015, 01:10 PM
Last Post: wildwoflclaw