Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hpi counter steer problems please help!
Hello guys I have recently rebuilt my hpi sprint flux! I have gone for the rc networks counter steer set up! I changed my rear centre pulls for a t21 tooth and a new 3mm belt which so tight and now my motor won't go in place. And the main drive belt is slack as hell one have I missed, any help or feedback please guys???

[Image: image-35.jpg]
looks like you didn't put your front belt tensioner back on. put it back on and it'll tighten up your front belt.
as far as the rear...is the pulley too large and hits the motor? is that the issue there?
HPI Sprint 2 Flux - full carbon fiber/aluminum upgrades 50/50
HPI Sprint 2 Flux - RWD project
HPI RS4 Sport 3  - carbon fiber/aluminum shelf queen
i have the same set up but rcnetwork changed out the rear pulley to a 20t and works 10 time better . here is my build http://forum.driftmission.com/Thread-my-...-2-journey
[Image: apexdrift_zpsa8569ede.png]
HPI SPRINT 2 Project
Switch the rear pulley to a 20t and do the front belt tensioner mod and you should be good to go
I built the same set up. Need to go to 20T rear and belt tensioner up front.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  just finished counter steer on hpi sprint 2 drift. madmike 3 3,910 10-31-2014, 09:14 PM
Last Post: Moby
  Sakura D3 Counter Steer New Mission P.D.B. 8 4,323 01-21-2013, 07:05 PM
Last Post: P.D.B.