Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HPI E10 and HSP Flying Fish

.jpg   IMG_20170224_222535.jpg (Size: 778.74 KB / Downloads: 23)

Wore new tires out dusty as hell lol
Clean that thing lol

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
[Image: rc_013.jpg]
So I worked on fitting my body kit properly earlier today while my batt was charging.
[Image: rc_015.jpg]
aint it better?
[Image: rc_014.jpg]
bumper looks better too.

so after i did that and my batt charged i went out to slide again.

https://youtu.be/f7uV-t6L0qw from yesterday.

https://youtu.be/30jxwZj_Un8
tonight
so today my little brother and I went out sliding, unfortunately my little brother wanted to full throttle it. The little pin inside the front axle broke on impact so now i have a rwd rc until i buy new set. i changed my tires on the green set of wheels to a rubber set (off a crappy yard sale rc) because the hard plastic caused uncontrollable skidding.
so was out drifting tonight and had a cop stop me. dude was the chillest i ever met, he wanted to know the chassis, my tire preference, and mods i had on it. apparently somebody called saying a shady character was in the neighborhood and was sticking to the shadows. The shady character was me and i was in the shadows so i wouldnt get ran over lol.
Convo for the night:
Cop: Sir do i know why I stopped you?
Me: I dunno was my car to loud?
Cop: Is that a rc? Did you build it yourself? can you run it for me?
(02-26-2017, 11:00 PM)Jackal_Drifts Wrote:  so was out drifting tonight and had a cop stop me. dude was the chillest i ever met, he wanted to know the chassis, my tire preference, and mods i had on it. apparently somebody called saying a shady character was in the neighborhood and was sticking to the shadows. The shady character was me and i was in the shadows so i wouldnt get ran over lol.
Convo for the night:

You can use a Large paper clip or a large body pin, measure the length of the pin across the cup, cut and sand any burrs off and your up and running again. E10 was my first drift chassis too, I had the Radshape RC purple aluminum chassis and upper deck. It was completely blinged out, then I got a Sprint 2 Sport and did the same, then a Yokomo DP Type C and I was hooked after that. I have a brand new Sakura D4 with a few hop ups I haven't even used yet, brand new in the box. Just having too much fun with my current chassis, FS-01D and I am building a Yokomo YD-2 ATM.
(02-27-2017, 08:55 AM)FlairJair Wrote:  
(02-26-2017, 11:00 PM)Jackal_Drifts Wrote:  so was out drifting tonight and had a cop stop me. dude was the chillest i ever met, he wanted to know the chassis, my tire preference, and mods i had on it. apparently somebody called saying a shady character was in the neighborhood and was sticking to the shadows. The shady character was me and i was in the shadows so i wouldnt get ran over lol.
Convo for the night:

You can use a Large paper clip or a large body pin, measure the length of the pin across the cup, cut and sand any burrs off and your up and running again. E10 was my first drift chassis too, I had the Radshape RC purple aluminum chassis and upper deck. It was completely blinged out, then I got a Sprint 2 Sport and did the same, then a Yokomo DP Type C and I was hooked after that. I have a brand new Sakura D4 with a few hop ups I haven't even used yet, brand new in the box. Just having too much fun with my current chassis, FS-01D and I am building a Yokomo YD-2 ATM.
thanks for the tip, i figured the paperclip would bend with the force. how long you been sliding?
Convo for the night:

Thanks dude you just saved me a week of ruining rubber tires trying to slide as i waited for the new ones to arrive. now i have pink pins in there special upgrade parts! Lol XD XD
(02-26-2017, 08:27 PM)Jackal_Drifts Wrote:  so today my little brother and I went out sliding, unfortunately my little brother wanted to full throttle it. The little pin inside the front axle broke on impact so now i have a rwd rc until i buy new set. i changed my tires on the green set of wheels to a rubber set (off a crappy yard sale rc) because the hard plastic caused uncontrollable skidding.
If you need help lemme know

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
(02-27-2017, 10:56 AM)Jackal_Drifts Wrote:  
Convo for the night:

thanks for the tip, i figured the paperclip would bend with the force. how long you been sliding?

I have been sliding since 03' wrapping electrical around our tires and filling rubber tires with expansion foam, 05' finally got some drift tires, HPI4402 but that got expensive then there were a few choices like sushi tires & Raikou doing PVC and about 07' it became really easy as RC drifting had finally reached N.America, that's when I got my E10 at the end or early 06'/07'. I have been Rc'ing for over 30 years and as much fun bashing was, drift will always be my love in the radio control world, so any questions fire away, if I don't know the answer , I will know where to send you to get the answer.