HPI E10 and HSP Flying Fish

75 Replies, 13422 Views

Ok so thanks to some digging here on the site I was able to identify my new project as an e10. I bought this car on ebay and thanks to chewwy660 i was able to identify the components i need. So i ordered my esc and a recelver to start.

I like the body but I'm hoping to get one and start from scratch.
(This post was last modified: 02-10-2017, 07:28 AM by Jackal_Drifts.)
The tt01 battery strap should fit the e10

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk
ok so i ordered my parts. Thanks for the battery strap lead as well.

Those should get you up and running do you have a pic of the spur and pinion on the tt01 I cant find those parts anywhere so if you dont want lemme know they wont work on the e10

I haven't received the package yet so when the car arrives I'll be able to take a pic of it.
Sounds good

I'm excited I've seen all my stuff get shipped so it should all arrive at same time.
I've got 127.74USD invested in the car already. Judging against rtr deals I'm about an even 70usd cheaper for the drift e10. And about a 100usd cheaper than one of the mustang e10s and I feel I have a cooler body than the two options I mentioned.
I know what you mean I have 9 rtr cars and 25 f ing bodies and about 25 sets of rtr wheels 99%new

(09-07-2016, 04:22 AM)chewy660 Wrote: I know what you mean I have 9 rtr cars and 25 f ing bodies and about 25 sets of rtr wheels 99%new

Im hoping to have 3 bodies and one more chassis id like to be able to get into the hobby fully before i dedicate a shelf to tires and spare parts lol