HPI E10 and HSP Flying Fish

75 Replies, 13498 Views

I actually do have a shelf full of tires lol

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk
So what chassis do you run usually?
I try to use em all but ive been messing with my hpi pro 2 and my tc3 I have a team associated apex an e10 2 tc3s a tt01 a tl01 a ta03 redcat drift car

(09-07-2016, 07:51 PM)chewy660 Wrote: I try to use em all but ive been messing with my hpi pro 2 and my tc3 I have a team associated apex an e10 2 tc3s a tt01 a tl01 a ta03 redcat drift car

That's awesome. I think I'm going to try and get another chassis that I can do a build on as well.
I grabbed a nitro tc3 a while back and converted it to electric it was so easy and I like the car its got a pretty good weight balance if you want pics or help or anything I can give you my email

How long you been in the scene? I kind of want to do an older chassis like my cousins old rc
I found one of my old RC cars and liberated a couple parts. The wing may get installed on the current body. The wheels are probably not going to work but may work as a body stand.    
Been in the hobby for abour 7 years got into drifting a lil over a year ago, and is that an hpi wing? I have 2 of those wings they look pretty good hopefully ill get my pinion for my tt01 as I wanna drive it, my ta03 has a front bumper mounted motor drifts a whole lot better then you think, google tamiya ta03 its old school

Where in the south are you?

I'm in Alabama, my wing came off a junk rc car i had when i was about 14. its a 1/10 scale wing but the car wasnt hobby grade.