HPI E10 and HSP Flying Fish

75 Replies, 13495 Views

There you go! Glad I can help a lil and I wish you closer to me I have no drift buds and too many cars and parts! If you need anything let me know

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk
(09-13-2016, 04:00 AM)chewy660 Wrote: There you go! Glad I can help a lil and I wish you closer to me I have no drift buds and too many cars and parts! If you need anything let me know

Thanks for the advice, i hope this build continues. my spare chassis is next up and i'm planning to go brushless on this car after i get the sliding down. then the old parts i swap are going to the new chassis so i can try and get a buddy of mine into it.
[Image: wing.jpg]
got my wing installed. exhaust was redone as well.
[Image: looking_better.jpg]
what do you think?
[Image: whats_up.jpg]
im liking her so far, intercooler is on the way to fill the gap in the front bumper.

just realized the esc isnt the steering servo but the electronic speed control, and i dont have one lol.
(This post was last modified: 09-13-2016, 06:23 AM by Jackal_Drifts.)
Its all good ill get one and im liking the build! And I make intercoolers out of empty cigarette packs its basically free

my controller arrived today now im waiting on the reciever.

Thanks to Chewy recomending this GoolRC 3650 4370KV 4P Sensorless Brushless Motor with 45A Brushless ESC, i ordered it as soon as my paycheck posted.

He even helped me get the right adapter which is a Venom 1714 Deans Female to Male Tamiya Adaptor 50mm/14AWG should be sliding by tuesday. if my reciever shows up that is.
Yea buddy! Lets just hope that battery you got is good and holds a great charge if not I may have one I can send you

And with this setup youll notice longer slides and if you need and suspension help or anything you got my number homies shoot me a text

thanks. battery is brand new i hope it works for a good bit.
If its brand new itll work fine