Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I AM BUNTY!
i love cookies !! Devil

I Love RC, Raced On-road nitro moved to drifting.. the cars i have...

Overdosed TA05 VDF V.1 GOLD
Square/Tamiya TB03 VDS..
HPI Exotech CRX

Anyways.. .. my friend Cheify707 is always on here.. so i decided to make an account..

we have a small group of friends and call ourselves, Team Ridiculous...just because SHi7S Ridiculous because of all the time and money spent in to this hobby ... @_@, BUT I LOVE AND breath RC...
When I see Chiefy707 I just want to yell "AWOO! AWOO! AWOO!" like one of the 300 Spartans.

It's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good.
Welcome.   Are you the dude getting an XXX-D VIP also?   talk about rediculous amounts of money I spend on the hobby lmao.
Overdose + Tail-Slider MST XXX-D VIP FM Red w/ HT Suspension Fully upgraded ^^

Welcome
Keep Drifting Fun
[Image: 9121590828_f56a93fe31_o.jpg]
Thanks guys:D

[Image: IMG_997922.jpg]

(02-28-2013, 03:04 PM)Hoach Wrote:  Welcome.   Are you the dude getting an XXX-D VIP also?   talk about rediculous amounts of money I spend on the hobby lmao.

I was getting a VIP XXX-D, but i just haven't decided because i already have two good chassis but im still debating if should get one or not.. i might get the pro and buy all the blue options parts for it.. i priced it out to be little over the xxx-d but then ill have a blue one instead of the red or black available atm.. but its not real carbon fiber.. then again.. its not hard core racing...dont know yet..

ill be going to all speed on Friday.. tommrow to test out my cars.. i been there just never driven on their track.
When I see Chiefy707 I just want to yell "AWOO! AWOO! AWOO!" like one of the 300 Spartans.

It's made with bits of real panther, so you know it's good.
Welcome and nice lineup you got there...
The underdog drifter....
[Image: 117.gif]
This lineup minus the cup racer...
[Image: sexy3_zpsf04dcfb3.jpg]

Maybe now you can explain your Active link rear suspension from an engineering perspective.
Don't be a douche and help the next guy.