MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
MyBB Internal: One or more warnings occurred. Please contact your administrator for assistance.
I Just messed up my new tamiya ta06 body...

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I Just messed up my new tamiya ta06 body...
Doesn't look too bad right? Few runny bits of paint and some rough cuts in the lexan, but nothing you can't fix with some line tape and sandpaper?
[Image: twssig.png]
wreckitsideways.com
ZILLAlife*Hiro Seiko*Tonisport*SkyRC*RC OMG
yeah thanks I'm not trying to bite your head off
i think both bodies look great!!!

have you seen my WIP thread of the FC rx7??  the damn liquid mask didnt pull right so i had to do some funky sharpie work to make it work :)  as long as it looks ok it gets the job done :)
No I'll check it out. I've ordered a Pandora 370Z Convertible shell. I'm gonna take my time with that body and see what I can do with it. I'm thinking lame flake but I need to experiment a bit first to see what colours look good and go with bronze TE37's

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Body shell question - Will Tamiya body fit HPI Sprint 2 Flux chassis? foku5 9 14,061 09-16-2013, 04:16 AM
Last Post: foku5