Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
im in the philippines!
im looking for any rc shops around the cainta area.. i need to get a hold of a lipo charger to charge my camera battery haha!

while im here any tips on what to do here??!
ta03r 1.7%
ta03fs 1.8%
Locate topsecret hobbies on their facebook page. Their the ones I could think of you could get a hold of. So jeaulous, I miss the Philippines. Have fun there bro.
[Image: 4028172207455215s.jpg]
Overdose Drift Package RWD
CER D08 Premium RWD
Yokomo DRB Overdose RWD
Ce-RX type R White Wolf RWD
thanks! ive seen so many cars ive never seen before!!
cefiros
crowns
skylines
evos
old lancers
fto
r8
etc!
ta03r 1.7%
ta03fs 1.8%
(07-01-2014, 11:58 AM)awdracer Wrote:  thanks! ive seen so many cars ive never seen before!!
cefiros
crowns
skylines
evos
old lancers
fto
r8
etc!

im so jelly
Team Ghost Drift
[Image: TGD+official+WHITE+side+decal+Osaka-Sans...+edit1.png]
MST FS-01D cs@2.0
Yokomo DRB cs@1.8
Eagle  R31 RWD
God I miss those true JDM cars. Its hard to see those late 90's jdm cars here stateside.
[Image: 4028172207455215s.jpg]
Overdose Drift Package RWD
CER D08 Premium RWD
Yokomo DRB Overdose RWD
Ce-RX type R White Wolf RWD
Tips:

-Learn to drive there, not so bad when you get used to it
-Learn to enjoy room temp beer in ice
-Start smoking
-Build up your alcohol tolerance

Cainta is sorta not to far from Greenhills, that's where Top Secret is. Route66 is a bit off though.

I left in January. I miss it and I don't.
Don't be a douche and help the next guy.  

Mehh
hey there..... I'm looking for places/tracks to drift I will be over soonish .. but yeah a shop nearby Malate/Paranaque/Las Pinas even Makati at a stretch.... ohhhh with regards to the above - 'learn to enjoy room temp beer with ice' hahaha so true, that and 'get use to traffic, there will always be traffic' .. unless Pacquiao is fighting hahaha and the whole 'depends on the traffic' when you ask above how long it takes to drive to *insert any location*
im back but i did get to drive there from time to time. its not bad actually. i jus wish i drove a manual car. i also didnt get to drink the whole month i was there!!
ta03r 1.7%
ta03fs 1.8%